GratuitousFlogginsMDGratuitousFlogginsMD

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

1vs3 1vs3

...The quality of the video and music changes frequently...I'm guessing this isn't your original work. Perhaps some clever editing and some basic programming, that's all I see.

Do people really get off to large monsters with giant blurred penises fucking every orifice of some helpless woman? This really should be illegal due to all the hate, torture and violence it's preaching. However if this is what you want to put your name on...good for you I guess. Bad for NewGrounds.

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

Plot: Funeral. Dead Wife. Walk Right. Cheer up bro...or kill yourself, I guess. Why not have the option for the guy to deal with it. To realize that although it was a great loss, her memory would live on. Why so sad? Just a thought, good job.

Binary Binary

Its really challenging!

What I like the most is there is no tutorial, you just have to figure out the complex puzzles based upon very simple symbols.

I was surprised to have solved some of them, I have no complaints. YOU HAVE DONE GREAT WORK!

Rhythmix Calculix Rhythmix Calculix

Hurray math is fun again!

Thank you so much for making this game, the beat is really quite awesome and I love the quickness it requires. Hard mode is definitely the best.

No critiques, Great Job!

Please make more!

Zoglu responds:

Thanks for this motivating review, I'm really glad you liked the game :)
I agree with you on Hard Mode.

Biomass Biomass

I love it!

Okay the fact that the bag monsters make faces is awesome. The music track is the most creative composition I've ever heard for a game such as this.

Most importantly I feel that the look and feel of the game works really well with the brief synopsis at the beginning.

Whomever you are, keep up the awesome work!